- Designed as direct replacement for conventional Canopy lights 70-80% reduction in energy consumption.
- Vibration and impact resistance.
- Instant illumination, no flicker, no annoying buzz No RF interference, No IR/UV radiation, no Mercury.
- Unique aluminum design speeds up heat dissipation.
- Our LED recessed canopy lights feature an attractive modern/minimalist design and utilize high-power CREE™ LEDs, for the ultimate in energy efficient and aesthetically pleasing light. These lights are ideal for new construction applications in industrial, warehouse, manufacturing, commercial, office, residential, and hospitality facilities. These lights are DLC listed, suitable for wet locations, and IP65 rated.
Please read this sheet carefully before installing or maintenance.
Retain this sheet for future reference.
|•Input Voltage: AC100-277V, 50/60Hz|
|•Make sure the luminaires are installed and fitted by a qualified electrician ensuring the installation complies to the current national electrical and|
|all local codes.|
|•Ensure all electrical connections are secure &that there are no loose strands.|
|•This is a Class I product and must be earthed.|
|•Install the fitting in a well-ventilated environment, keep away from corrosive/explosive materials, flammable gas or electric dust.|
|•Violent shaking or impact should be avoided when the fitting is working.|
|•Make sure that the fixing are adequate to support the weight of the fitting.|
|•Before installation or maintenance, turn off electric power and allow the fitting to be cool.|
Always switch off the mains supply before installation.
STEP 1: Take off template A from the fitting and mount it to the wall.(Fig.1)
STEP 2: Hang the hanger to template A, connect the wires.( Fig.2)
STEP 3: Push the wires back to the junction box on the wall, insert outside edge of template A into the slot under B.(Fig.3)
STEP 4: Secure the fitting to template A through the 2 bolt from the side, tight the 2 bolts and make sure it touches template A. (Fig.4)
*It is better to apply some anaerobic adhesive on the bolts before using.
WIRING INSTRUCTION OF MAIN CABLE
The product must be grounded and installed in accordance with the National Electrical Code and all local codes.
Failure to do so many increase the RISH OF PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERITY DAMAGE, FIRE AND DEATH.
40W LED Canopy Light Outdoor Gas Station, >110lm/w, AC100-277V, IP65, DLC Listed, 5000K
- Product Code: VL-CN40W-5000K
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $60.00